Donald E. Coulter
Donald E. Coulter, a native of Midland, Michigan, joined Purnell, McKennett & Menke, PC after selling his own law practice of 35 years. He received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry from Alma College in 1971 and did graduate work in Chemistry at Iowa State University. He changed career paths and entered law school at the College of William and Mary. Mr. Coulter passed the Virginia Bar Exam and received his J.D. in 1975. He is a member of the Virginia State Bar, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association and the Prince William County Bar Association.
In 1964 Mr. Coulter received the Eagle Scout award. He returned to Scouting as an adult leader. In 2009 he received the Silver Beaver award from the National Capitol Area Council of the BSA. He joined the Kiwanis Club in 1982 and remains active. Also, in 2013 he was honored as the Circuit Court Trial Attorney of the Year.
Mr. Coulter will continue to represent clients at Purnell, McKennett & Menke, PC in the area of domestic relations, wills and estates, real estate litigation, and debt collection.
Donald E. Coulter, Esq.
Purnell, McKennett & Menke PC|
9214 Center Street, Suite 101
Manassas, VA 20110
Fax (703) 361-0092
- Domestic Relations
- Wills and Estates
- Real Estate Litigation
- Debt Collection
- United States District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court Western District of Virginia
- All Virginia State Trial and Appellate Courts
- Circuit Court Trial Attorney of the Year 2013
- William and Mary (J.D. 1975)
- Alma College (B.S. 1971)
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Prince William County Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association